I.D.E.A – Innovate Develop Excel Accomplish Limited (referred to as “IDEA” , “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) which came into force on 25th May 2018, and to take the necessary measures for the protection of your personal data.
IDEA respects your privacy and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that your personal data is stored and processed in a secure manner.
The processing of your personal data is governed by the following terms, by the relevant provisions of the GDPR on personal data, or any other applicable law, as well as by the relevant decisions, instructions and regulatory acts of the relevant supervisory authority.
Who we are and how to contact us
IDEA is a private limited company under registration number HE 372775 having its registered office at Lykourgou 36, 1011 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Address: 36 Lykourgou Street, Nicosia 1011, Cyprus
Tel : + 357 22 128144 / + 357 22 128259 / + 357 22 128165 / + 357 22 128261
Fax: + 357 22 120804
Personal data is any information that either personally identifies you or can lead to your identification, either directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identity number, location data, an on-line identity card, or to one or more factors that are specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
IDEA collects and process different types of personal data that you provide directly or indirectly through a person authorised by you, or via alternative channels of communication such as our Website, in a number of ways which include the following :
- To sign up for the IDEA Newsletter, your email address will be requested. Your personal data is provided by filling in and submitting the relevant online form.
- To register on the Website and apply for the IDEA Program you will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, telephone, address, date of birth and ID number. Your personal data is provided through the registration process on the Website and by completing and submitting the online application form.
- When you contact IDEA by phone or email.
- When completing any on-line application form in order to register for the IDEA program or any other necessary form for the implementation of the IDEA program.
- When you visit our Website.
IDEA also collects and processes personal data which we lawfully obtain from other third parties. IDEA will not in any way, directly or indirectly, transfer any of this information to any third party. Any information provided will be confidential and will be handled in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We may also collect and process personal data from publicly available sources which we lawfully obtain and we are permitted to process.
IDEA will only provide you with the IDEA Newsletter and other marketing material only if you have provided your explicit consent. In the case you wish to revoke this consent, you will be provided with an automated way to opt out (unsubscribe) from that particular communication or from the IDEA Newsletter sent by IDEA.
Personal data collected automatically from the Website
When you visit and interact with the Website, certain information may be collected automatically, such as:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer.
- The type of browser and operating system.
- Information collected through HTML cookies.
Purposes of processing your personal data
IDEA will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To sign up for the IDEA Newsletter.
- For your registration on the Website, the subsequent application for participation in the IDEA program and the implementation of the IDEA Program.
- For corresponding with and/or contacting you and/or fulfilling your requests.
- For compliance with our legal and/or regulatory obligations.
IDEA collects and processes personal data solely for the purposes mentioned above and only to the extent strictly necessary to effectively serve those purposes.
Where we process your personal data
We normally process personal data only in Cyprus or elsewhere in the EU.
Time to keep personal data
Such data shall only be processed and retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted in a secure manner, except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
Security of personal data
The personal data processing process by IDEA is conducted in a way that ensures its confidentiality.IDEA uses appropriate technical and organizational security measures, follows rules and other procedures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and accidental loss or unlawful destruction, and any other form of unfair processing.
It is, however, your responsibility to ensure that your computer is sufficiently secure and protected from malicious software. You should be aware that without sufficient security measures there is a risk that the data and codes you use to protect access to your data, leak to unauthorized third parties.
All of our employees and data processor, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Recipients of your personal data
The recipients of your personal data are IDEA, as well as the partner companies in the implementation and promotion of the IDEA program and the relevant applications, our auditors and accountants, legal advisors and other professional advisors.
IDEA reserves the right to disclose information concerning you if the legislation introduces a corresponding obligation or if such notification is required by governmental / state bodies or other administrative / regulatory authorities.
The legal basis for our processing of personal data
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
- Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to the processing concerned in order for us to be allowed to do it, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned).
- Otherwise, we will process your personal data where the processing is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, provided that this will only be in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
Automated decision-making and profiling
IDEA generally does not use any automated decision-making.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you :
These include your right to :
1) be informed whether or not your personal data are or have been processed. If this is the case, you are entitled to access the personal data being processed and request a copy of your personal data that we hold about you.
2) correct and update any personal data we hold about you.
3) request erasure of personal data we hold about you in some circumstances such as when there is no good reason for us to continuing to process it.
4) withdraw your consent at any time, where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing.
5) object to the processing of personal information we hold about you, when we are relying on a legitimate interest ground to process your personal data except if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
6) request the restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal data or you object to its processing.
6) to request to receive a copy of your personal data we hold about you in a structured and commonly used format and reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
7) not to be subject to a decision when it’s based on automatic processing, including profiling, if it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
8) To unsubscribe from the IDEA Newsletter’s mailing list, you have the option of selecting the relevant opt-out/ unsubscribe link at the end of the email you received.
In order to exercise any of the aforementioned rights you may contact IDEA at firstname.lastname@example.org ,+ 357 22 128144 / + 357 22 128259 and your requests shall be addressed promptly.
Collection and use of minors’ personal data
IDEA understands the importance of protecting the privacy of minors. The ability to subscribe to the IDEA Newsletter and the IDEA program is only for people over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors under the age of 18.
If it is found that any personal information collected from a minor under 18 without a verifiable parental consent has been collected, this information will be deleted as soon as possible. . If you believe information may have been collected from a minor under the age of 18, please inform us at email@example.com ; and we will endeavour to delete that information from our databases.
For more information on using cookies by IDEA, see Cookies policy.
Linking to third-party sites
If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you should be informed about the protection of your data on these websites.
If you believe that your personal data has been processed in a way that does not meet the GDPR you may file your complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in Cyprus is :
Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection
Address : Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax : +357 22304565
You may find out on their website how to submit a complaint. (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy)
Modification of the terms of protection of personal data